Summer Background

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Well,  a lot happens in a year.  Had a job, lost a job, found an apartment with roommates, moved in with my cats, and am still looking for a job. 

Utah has been both good and bad for me.  My asthma is still out of control which makes it difficult to do things, so I've gained weight, more weight than I ever wanted to do.  I am looking for a job in my field, but I'm in Utah which doesn't pay well, and is slightly discriminatory.  Some days I wonder why I even try.

At the end of September I managed to total my car.  I am currently without a car or any form of transportation which is a strain.  Luckily my older sister is here and is willing to help me out as much as I can.  Then to top off my Autumn, last week I managed to break my ring finger so typing is difficult.

However there are some really nice things that have happened.  Last Saturday my niece Eliana was sealed to my sister and brother-in-law.  My other sister Caprice was able to join us here in Utah for the ceremony and the next day Eliana received her blessing from her father.  My uncle Don and my cousin Adonis were both able to participate in the blessing which almost made up for the fact that my father wasn't able to be there in person.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I need to remember and count my many blessings this time of year

No comments:

Post a Comment